Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The good the bad and the ugly (Week 5/6)

WEEK FIVE

I get a txt asking if I had a place to live yet. I found a cheap duplex out on Rouse and wasn't even lookin for it. I was so happy but thats typically how things happen in my life soon as I stop looking for things they find me. Tuesday and Wednesday went very well I worked on moving into my duplex. I went out bought a futon and housing appliances like coffee makers. Thursday I went out to karaoke to celebrate me not being homeless anymore. Which was pretty good because I was so stressed out about it I even decided to get up on stage and sing with my friends.

WEEK SIX 
was dreadful... I had a test just about every day. I was studying so hard and was really worn out. I finally have a place to live but that was only making things so much worse. I've been riding my to campus daily and thats about 3-4 miles to campus. As fit and healthy as that sounds it sucks! I was so worn out I began sleeping late and missing classes. I also deleted my facebook during this week just because I was so unorganized in my classes and I needed to lose some distractions. I got a call on Tuesday night telling me I had a test in my Astronomy class I had no idea about because I had  forgotten due to the 4 other test I had last week. So I rushed to WalMart bought a laptop and started studying. It was an intense process but I think I did pretty well on it. I finally cracked by the end of last week no Facebook meant no social life no one text anymore and I couldn't get a hold of any of my classmates or find anything useful to do with my time.

Spare time is hard to manage in college. Working out can sometimes be bad because over working your body could lead to more problems than solutions. Like sore body and slower movement. Students can stay caught up with their lessons by reading a little bit of their chapters everyday. Time is everything these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment